1. Could you please give us some important details from your past? How did you get to where you are today?
I was born in Lagos, Nigeria. The last of 4 kids and a cancer. I got to where I am today by hard work and perseverance. It’s been a long lonely journey but I always look up to God to guide me but sometimes...my faith diminishes.
2. What challenges have you had to overcome along the way?
There’s this one time when I was in Texas...I was going to school, I took my car to this mechanic...I also had an exam coming up. So the mechanic called me the next morning and told me that my car got stolen. I was devastated. I shed a few tears but I told my self something right there... Because I don’t have anyone to help me...What ever doesn’t kill me makes me tougher.
3. Let’s talk about the work you do. What do you specialize in and why should someone work with you over the competition?
I love creating good music, I don’t leave the studio until I can achieve an iota of perfection because I have goals and big promises I made to myself. So if you want to get involved with an artiste that puts the music first and not material things, Michael Khan is that dude for you. I strive for the best because I have nothing to go back to.
4. What’s your best piece of advice for readers who desire to find success in their life?
Just keep pushing. If I can come to the states all alone and find my calling in music. You can do way greater things than me.
5. Speaking of success, what does the word mean to you?
Success. Achieving the best you can out of a particular agenda.
6. What’s next for you?
I have more music coming up. And they sound really great. Especially ‘ running down’. Stay tuned and enjoy Michael khan and his vibes