*This investment plan utilizes the investment apps, WeBull ORCashapp.
The difference is that WeBull has ALL of the stocks available.
Click here to sign up to WeBull!
(You and I will get a free stock valued between $8-$1600 for using that link right there!)
Think of stock investing like this...
You are own a farm and you have to fill it up with animals.
Each animal has different benefits. There are pigs, bulls, donkeys, cows, chickens, goats, and sheep.
Some animals can only be used as meat for food. Other animals like sheep, cows, chickens, goats can pay you multiple times.
Every so often sheep get sheered and give you wool.
Every so often chickens lay eggs you can sell.
You can milk some goat and sell the milk.
You can do the same with a cow!
Would you rather have animals that you pay you back every week or do you want to just slaughter your fat calfs and pigs?
If you want to milk those cows and have milk forever, this investment portfolio is for you.
Here is the TRiiiBE Worldwide stock investment portfolio.
You can invest in ALL of these companies using fractional investing.
When you combine all of these stocks in the same portfolio, they pay dividends almost every single DAY of the year.
Dividends are "THANK YOU'S!" from businesses for investing into their companies.
They pay you a portion of their profits from the business quarter! Some of them even pay every month!
Click the name of the stock to see how much each company's divided payout is AND the previous dates they have paid out!
WeBull Stock Portfolio
1. Ford - F
2. Werner Enterprises - WERN
3. Credit Suisse X-Links Gold Shares Covered Call ETN - GLDI
4. Credit Suisse X-Links Silver Shares Covered Call ETN - SLVO
5. General Motors - GM
6. Annaly Capital - NLY
7. iShares S&P SmallCap 600 ETF - IJR
9. AT&T - T
10. Brookfield Renewable - BEP
11. Energy Transfer - ET
12. Apple - AAPL
13. Walmart - WMT
14. Realty Income - O
15. Kimberly-Clark - KMB
16. Simon Property - SPG
17. Cisco - CSCO
18. Altria - MO
19. Blackstone Group - BX
20. Lockheed Martin - LMT
21. Avery Dennison - AVY
22. Pfizer - PFE
23. W.P. Carey - WPC
24. Caterpillar - CAT
25. LTC Properties - LTC
26. Blackrock Limited Duration Trust - BLW
27. Gladstone Investment - GAIN
28. Shaw Communications - SJR
29. Main Street Capital - MAIN
30. Johnson & Johnson - JNJ
31. ProShares S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats ETF - NOBL
32. Wells Fargo - WFC
33. Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bull 3x Shares - SPXL
34. Churchill Downs, Incorporated Common Stock - CHDN
35. Balchem Corporation Common Stock - BCPCIBOC
36. ADT Inc. Common Stock - ADT
37. Citizens Community Bancorp Inc. Common Stock - CZWI
38. La-Z-Boy Furniture - LZB
39. AstraZeneca PLC American Depositary Shares - AZN
40. Evans Bancorp, Inc Common Stock - EVBN
41. International Bancshares Corporation Common Stock - IBOC
42. PIMCO Active Bond ETF Exchange-Traded Fund - BOND
43. Novo Nordisk A/S Common Stock - NVO
44. Independent Bank Corp. Common Stock - INDB
45. Toronto Dominion Bank (The) Common Stock - TD
46. GlaxoSmithKline PLC Common Stock - GSK
47. BanColombia S.A. Common Stock - CiB
48. Illinois Tool Works - ITW
49. York Water Company - YORW
50. WisdomTree Emerging Markets Corporate Bond Fund - EMCB
51. McCormick & Company, Incorporated Common Stock - MKC
52. Life Storage, Inc. Common Stock - LSI
53. Bank Nova Scotia Halifax Pfd 3 Ordinary Shares - BNS
54. City Holding Company Common Stock - CHCO
55. Alamo Group, Inc. Common Stock - ALG
56 . Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Ordinary Shares - CWCO
58. RPM International Inc. Common Stock - RPM
59. RGC Resources Inc. Common Stock - RGCO
60. First Busey Corporation Class A Common Stock - BUSE
61. Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. Common Stock - COKE
62. Union Bankshares, Inc. Common Stock - UNB
63. Bank of Marin Bancorp Common Stock - BMRC
64. The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Common Stock - BK
65. FIRST REPUBLIC BANK Common Stock - FRC
66. Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. Common Stock - MMC
67. PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) Common Stock - PNM
68. Proctor & Gamble - PG
69. Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. Common Stock - CFFN
70. Texas Instruments Incorporated Common Stock - TXN
71. Tompkins Financial Corporation Common Stock - TMP
72. The Carlyle Group Inc. Common Stock - CG
73. AptarGroup, Inc. Common Stock - ATR
74. Franklin Electric Co., Inc. Common Stock - FELE
75. Fastenal Company Common Stock - FAST
76. Lindsay Corporation Common Stock - LNN
77. CMS Energy Corporation Common Stock - CMS
78. SB Financial Group Inc - SBFG
79. Columbia Banking System, Inc. Common Stock - COLB
80. Innospec Inc. Common Stock - IOSP
81. Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. Common Stock - SAL
82. ONE Gas, Inc. Common Stock - OGS
83. WEC Energy Group, Inc. Common Stock - WEC
84. Church & Dwight Company, Inc. Common Stock - CHD
85. American Water Works Company, Inc. Common Stock - AWK
86. The Hershey Company - HSY
87. Tractor Supply Company Common Stock - TSCO
88. Union Pacific Corporation Common Stock - UNP
89. Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Common Stock - AJG
90. T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. Common Stock - TROW
91. Dollar General Corporation Common Stock - DG
92. Erie Indemnity Company Class A Common Stock - ERIE
93. Roper Technologies, Inc. Common Stock - ROP
94. Xcel Energy Inc. Common Stock - XEL
95. WD-40 Company Common Stock - WDFC
96. IDEX Corporation Common Stock - IEX
97. Owens Corning Inc Common Stock - OC
98. Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Common Stock - UBP
99. Johnson Controls International plc Ordinary Share - JCI
100. Sysco Corporation Common Stock - SYY
101. Acme United Corporation. Common Stock - ACU
102. Johnson Outdoors Inc. Class A Common Stock - JOUT
103. Blackrock Enhanced Government Fund, Inc. Common Stock - EGF
104. Ingredion Incorporated Common Stock - INGR
105. Oracle Corporation Common Stock - ORCL
CashApp Stock Portfolio (If you can find the other stocks on cashapp feel free to add them! Dividends are paid directly to your cashapp!)
1. Chevron - CVX - $1
2. Caterpillar - CAT - $1
3. Colgate-Palmolive - CL - $1
4. Cisco - CSCO -$1
5. Emerson Electric - EMR - $1
6. Exxon - XOM - $1
7. Ford - F - $1
8. McDonalds - MCD - $1
9. A&T - T - $1
10. Kimberly-Clark - KMB - $1
11. Abbott - ABT - $1
12. Medtronic - MDT - $1
13. The Blackstone LP - BX - $1
14. Altria - MO - $1
15. Automatic Data Processing - ADP - $1
16. Apple -AAPL - $1
17. 3M - MMM - $1
18. AbbVie - ABBV - $1
19. Walgreens - WBA - $1
20. Walmart - WMT - $1
21. General Motors - GM - $1
22. Coca-Cola - KO - $1
23. General Dynamics - GD - $1
24. Lowe's - LOW - $1
25. Target - TGT - $1
26. Lockheed Martin - LMT - $1
27. Pfizer - PFE - $1
28. Home Depot - HD - $1
29. Ecolab - ECL - $1
30. PepsiCo - PEP $1
31. Johnson & Johnson - JNJ $1
1. SPDR S&P 500 - SPY - $5
2. Vanguard S&P 500 ETF - VOO - $5
3. iShares Core S&P 500 ETF - IVV - $5
4. S&P Global - SPGI - $5
5. Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatiliy ETF - SPLV - $5
6. iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF - IJR - $5
This is FAR from a get rich quick scheme. This is about financial chess.
This is an investment plan that includes high performing companies that have a track record of success in the long term.
Acquiring stock in all of these companies will yield you a dividend payout almost every single week day of the year!
With fractional investing, you can invest in ALL of these stocks on any budget. This is a FOREVER hold plan.
As you continue to hold these stocks and consistently add to your investment, and reinvest the dividends, your investment will compound over time.
This is plan to plant a money tree for future generations that can bear fruit for decades to come, a "get rich slow AND provide seeds for future generations" plan.
I am not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority. We are neither licensed nor federally or state qualified to provide investment advice. This is for educational and informational purposes only.
The contents of this website are not provided to any particular individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. The information contained on our website is not an offer to buy or sell securities. We distribute opinions, comments and information for a fee exclusively to individuals who wish to receive them. Such distribution is a general and regular circulation to our subscribers. The information contained therein constitutes impersonalized advice and involved disinterested commentary on the securities discussed.
Our website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. An individual should never invest in the securities of any of the companies’ mentioned based solely on information contained on our website. Individuals should assume that all information provided regarding companies is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research.
Any individual who chooses to invest in any securities should do so with caution. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some or all of the money that is invested. Always research your own investments and consult with a registered investment advisor or licensed stock broker before investing.
Past performance is not indicative of future results. The material contained on this page is intended for informational purposes only. www.triiibeworldwide.org is wholly-owned by Jeffery Weatherford. www.triiibeworldwide.org offers information for a fee. These trades are one hundred percent unbiased and www.triiibeworldwide.org is never compensated for them. Our website and newsletter are neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content of our website is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained on our website or in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in ANYTHING carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment. We reserve the right to buy or sell shares of any company mentioned on our website or in our newsletter at any time.
Jeffery Weatherford and/or its affiliates may hold, buy, and sell assets that are discussed on www.triiibeworldwide.org. Such affiliates are buying and selling assets for their own account. The buying and selling of securities by www.triiibeworldwide.org and/or its affiliates is not part of a regular business of buying and selling securities. We reserve the right to buy or sell the shares of any the companies mentioned in any materials we produce at any time. www.triiibeworldwide.org trades are made with Jeffery Weatherford’s own funds.
Information contained on our website will contain “forward looking statements” as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance upon these forward looking statements. These forward looking statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside of our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. Factors that could affect performance include, but are not limited to, those factors that are discussed in each company’s most recent reports or registration statements filed with the SEC. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward looking statements included on the website and not place undue reliance upon such statements.
We are committed to providing factual information on the companies that are discussed. However, we do not provide any assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, including information regarding a company’s plans or ability to effect any planned or proposed actions. We have no first-hand knowledge of any company’s operations and therefore cannot comment on their capabilities, intent, resources, nor experience and we make no attempt to do so. Statistical information, dollar amounts, and market size data was provided by the subject company and related sources which we believe to be reliable.
To the fullest extent of the law, we will not be liable to any person or entity for the quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of the information provided on this website, or for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages that may arise out of the use of information we provide to any person or entity (including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss of opportunities, trading losses, and damages that may result from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of this information).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS.